You may hate THE JERSEY SHORE for all that it embodies – annoying, overmuscled guys and bothersome, rude girls. Or you may love the show for embodying that. Who knows – there are just as many fans as there are haters. But now, they’ve broken out of their Ed Hardy tees and are appearing in advertisements for American Apparel – yes, the clothing company. Of course, they’re appearing sans shirts and holding a huge subway sandwich, but still. I never thought these guys would make it off MTV – let alone into the fashion world. But hey, maybe the world is ending after all.
- WE WANT TO KNOW: Would you like to buy an energy drink from a 12oz can at a lower price? Or would you pay more for a 16oz reclosable bottle?LL For Life! 1 year ago
- To all our Liquid Lightning Energy Drink fans: The is BIG news coming soon.....stay tuned!LL For Life! 1 year ago
- Big news coming soon about your favorite energy drink! Stay tuned...LL For Life! 1 year ago
- HelloLL For Life! 3 years ago
- #GoodforyourbodygoodforyoursoulLL For Life! 3 years ago