The NFL continued to defy 21st century ratings gravity Sunday, drawing audiences for the conference championship games unheard of for any show on television other than the Super Bowl. The Vikings and Saints averaged an extraordinary 57.9 million viewers, the highest such figure for an NFC Championship Game since “The Catch” by San Francisco‘s Dwight Clark beat the Dallas Cowboys in 1982.
- WE WANT TO KNOW: Would you like to buy an energy drink from a 12oz can at a lower price? Or would you pay more for a 16oz reclosable bottle?LL For Life! 11 months ago
- To all our Liquid Lightning Energy Drink fans: The is BIG news coming soon.....stay tuned!LL For Life! 1 year ago
- Big news coming soon about your favorite energy drink! Stay tuned...LL For Life! 1 year ago
- HelloLL For Life! 2 years ago
- #GoodforyourbodygoodforyoursoulLL For Life! 2 years ago